Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm 3 months old now. Cheers!!!

Finally I'm 3 months old now. Alfred's daddy received a lot of complaint from those aunty & uncle about not update my blog for more than 2 months. My daddy have to create the new blog for me because he is already too old and forgot the password and user id to login to my previous blog. Terrible daddy in the world......
In last 2 months, Alfred really growth fast and now I'm already gain my weight till 6.9kg.

Let's me show my photos for past 2 months to you all:
Am I have a similar look as my 'Gu Gu'? Let me also show you all that my mummy & daddy photo when they were young then you all can decide who I look similar as.....hehe

Above is my mummy photo when she was 4 months old....cute leh....and Below is my daddy photo:
AMI look cute?
Let me introduce my friend to you all. She is my neighbour and her name is Earn Earn. Earn Earn is 2 days elder than Alfred. Mummy and daddy always bring me to visit Earn Earn during the weekend when she is back from her baby sitter house. And I also have 1 big brother at my downstair. His name is Eason. Eason is 3 months elder than me.
During the weekend, Daddy and mummy always bring me to my garden walk around. I'm really enjoy the environment here. And Alfred like to ride dinasour soo muchhhh.....


No comments: